Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Work in Progress

     Like most things, this webpage is being updated (hopefully improved) frequently.  :-)  A lot of the information magically appearing has been transferred from the "webpage" I thought I created - but could never find when I searched for it. 
     Hopefully this webpage will be simpler to find, maintain, and enjoy.  I'm still writing, though for now I'm only certain of working on the series Silver Sagas.  I'd love to explore science fiction now that I've had a little practice writing, but I haven't figured out a way to do it that I'm completely comfortable with.  Ah well, for the moment I'm the only one that's overly interested in that. 
     I look forward to adding to this page, especially to the "Books Published" section!

No comments:

Post a Comment